The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of the most innovative and prestigious universities in Australia. The aim of this university is to strive for excellence in almost all fields. Its online courses have grabbed the attention of students from all over the globe.
They create, preserve, and transfer knowledge to students from more than 150 countries. In the QS World University Rankings, UQ is ranked among the top 50 universities. The University of Queensland Online Courses covers a huge range of subjects that enable students from different parts of the world to take advantage of this great institution in Australia.
Because of its excellence in teaching and research, the University of Queensland has won more Australian Awards than any other educational institution in the country.
The UQ was founded in 1909 and is also known as the oldest university in Town and more than 250,000 students have the honor of completing their graduation from here.
Currently, 51,000 students are studying in UQ from which 13,300 students are 141 countries. There are 14,700 postgraduate students at UQ and have the largest number of Ph.D. students in Australia.
The University of Queensland Online Courses
You can find The University of Queensland Online Courses on their website. They offer a large number of subjects through their online programs and you can take advantage of completing your degree from this great university. Here are some of the courses UQ offers through its online programs.
- International Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics: Social Microeconomics
- Sustainable Energy Capstone Assessment
- Principles of Microeconomics: Competitive Markets
- Principles of Microeconomics: An Economist Way of Thinking
- Macroeconomics Policy
- Macroeconomics Performance Indicators
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Leading the Organisation
- Idea Development: Create and Implement Innovative Ideas
- Philosophy and Critical Thinking
- Leading in a Complex Environment
- Creating and Sustaining an Innovation Culture
- Innovation: From Plan to Product
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Design Thinking and Creativity of Innovation
- Leading High-Performing Teams
- Understanding the Australian Health Care System
- Able-Minded – Mental Health and People with Intellectual Disability
- Introduction to Developmental Psychology
- Working in Teams: A Practical Guide
- Global Media, War, and Technology
- Through My Eyes – Intellectual Disability Healthcare around the World
- The Psychology of Criminal Justice
- Hypersonics – from Shock Waves to Scramjets
- Energy Principles and Renewable Energy
- Climate Science and Policy
- Market Segmentation Analysis
- Introduction to Psychological Research Methods
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- The Science of Everyday Thinking
- Adaptive Leadership in Development
- Introduction to Biomedical Imaging
- Unlocking your Employability
- Tropical coastal ecosystems
- Leaders in Global Development
- Critical Development Perspectives
- Energy and Development
- Anthropology of Current World Issues
- Minerals and Mining in a Sustainable World
- English Grammar and Style
- Master’s Degree in Leadership: Service Innovation
- Introduction to Developmental, Social & Clinical Psychology
- Business Leadership
- Sustainable Energy
- Corporate Innovation
- Business Leadership Capstone Assessment
This list doesn’t cover all University of Queensland Online Courses. You can find the full list and details of the UQ online courses on their website.
This is your chance to earn a respectable degree from one of the most prestigious universities in Australia and become one of the most brilliant and qualified individuals after completing your degree.